Dark and Cozy Palo Santo Candle
An earthy and crackling campfire
campfire • incense • woody
For the nomad wandering the desert, this candle serves up sweet sage and incense by the burning campfire.
7 OZ. - 198 G
Formulated in CANADA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- What is this candle's throw?
- Candle scent throw—or how well the scent of this candle circulates through space—is determined by a lot of different factors, including the size of the candle, the wax base, and the actual fragrance. Our candles are only single-wick, and the heavier percentage of clean soy wax that we use means that the throw will be a little softer than a pure paraffin candle. Additionally, the fragrance of your candle can also affect its throw. Lighter scents, like citrus and florals, are more volatile and can diffuse rapidly in large spaces. Heavier scents, like woods and ambers, stick around longer but can't travel as far.
- What's this candle's burn time?
- About 50 hours.
- What kind of wax do you use in your candles?
- Our candles are made with soy wax and paraffin. They are also free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, and phthalates, and they aren't tested on animals. They also have a shelf-life of 3 years.
- Are your candles vegan? Do you or your suppliers test on animals?
- Our candles are made with soy wax and petrolatum, and the majority are vegan. They are also free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, and phthalates, and they are not tested on animals.
- What kind of wicks do your candles have?
- Our candles have a standard cotton wick.