A non-foaming and non-drying neroli formula to nourish your curls
for curly hair • non-foaming • anti-frizz
Co-washers rejoice! Fight frizz in curly, coily, and wavy hair with this non-foaming shampoo.
8 FL. OZ. - 235 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Why shouldn't I use a 2-in-1?
- 2-in-1 options counteract the effectiveness of each formula when combined. Shampoos are designed to remove dirt, oil, and buildup on your scalp, while conditioners provide the nutrients your hair needs. We have two separate formulas for these important functions because we want to meet all of your hair needs.
- Why doesn't this shampoo lather?
- We don't use any sulfates in our shampoos, so none of our formulas will lather as much other shampoos you might be used to. Sulfates, the foaming agents in traditional shampoo, remove dirt and foams easily, but since they're so abrasive, they also tend to dry out your scalp. We opt for gentler alternatives that clean your scalp but won't dry out your skin. The only difference? Less foam.
- Will the scent of this shampoo clash with my conditioner?
- We recommend getting a conditioner with a similar scent. However, the scent of this shampoo was designed to be subtle, so it won't clash even if you don't. This scent was designed not to overwhelm your cologne.
- Why would I need shampoo? I'm bald!
- Shampoo is actually meant to clean your scalp, not your hair. Conditioner is what keeps your actual hair nice and healthy. All of which is to say, shampoo can be for you too, if you want it to be!
- Are there any harsh chemicals in this shampoo, like sulfates?
- Our shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-, paraben-, silicone-, and phthalate-free, which means no harsh, dry chemicals on your hair! Instead, they contain gentle surfactants that are easy on all types of hair, including treated or damaged hair (they don't bronze damaged hair, either).