Deep Exfoliating Face Cleanser
Go deeper with this refreshing and revitalizing formula
exfoliating • invigorating • clarifying
Underneath the daily oil, dirt, grease, and grime, your best face awaits. Go deeper with renewing and effective natural charcoal and soapbark in this top-rated formula. This cleanser eliminates dirt, dead skin cells, and toxins to revitalize your face for smoother and brighter skin without drying it out, and natural peppermint provides a refreshing scent and an invigorating experience.
4 FL. OZ. - 118 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Does this cleanser have sulfates?
- Our products never contain harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, talc, coal tar dyes (or dyes in general), or BHA.
- Will this cleanser help with my acne or blemishes?
- If you're looking for a formula that provides enzyme or chemical exfoliation to help with acne, dark spots, uneven skin, or blemishes, try our Papaya Enzyme Exfoliator which uses AHAs and papaya extract to help promote skin cell regeneration. If you have hormonal acne or need prescription-based formulas for your skin, check with your dermatologist.
- How often do you recommend using this face cleanser?
- Most people will usually wash their face twice a day, though it all depends on your day-to-day and your skin type. For instance, if you’re prone to oily skin, then washing your face 2-3x a day may be the best option. However, if you have drier or sensitive skin, skip the cleanser in the morning and only wash at night.
- Is there an adjustment period for your face products?
- When using any new product, there’s typically a two-week break-in period so your skin can adjust to a new routine.