Frizz Fighter Shampoo
A non-foaming and ultra moisturizing formula designed for curly and coily hair
for curly hair • non-foaming • anti-frizz
Finally, a shampoo actually designed for your curls: sulfate-free, non-drying, nutrient-rich, and ultra moisturizing. Frizz Fighter Shampoo nourishes your curls with a non-foaming formula that effectively cleanses dirt and oil without drying out your hair. Shea butter, coconut oil, and macadamia oil deliver extra moisture to hydrate your hair and tame frizz. It is expertly scented with a calming, woody citrus peel scent. It's also perfect for co-washing.
8 FL. OZ. - 235 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Why shouldn't I use a 2-in-1?
- 2-in-1 options counteract the effectiveness of each formula when combined. Shampoos are designed to remove dirt, oil, and buildup on your scalp, while conditioners provide the nutrients your hair needs. We have two separate formulas for these important functions because we want to meet all of your hair needs.
- Why doesn't this shampoo lather?
- We don't use any sulfates in our shampoos and instead use gentle surfactants. Sulfates, the foaming agents in traditional shampoo, remove dirt and foams easily, but are so abrasive that they dry out your hair and scalp, leading to extra frizziness. This shampoo is non-foaming so it's particularly moisturizing for curly and coily hair.
- Will the scent of this shampoo clash with my conditioner?
- We design the scents in our products to be subtle, so they provide a sensory experience in the shower but do not clash. This scent was designed not to overwhelm your other shower products or your cologne.
- Are there any harsh chemicals in this shampoo like sulfates?
- Our shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and phthalate-free, which means they are free of damaging and harmful chemicals. Instead, we use natural ingredients that are easy on all types of hair, including textured, colored, or damaged hair.