Skincare Starter Set
A straightforward starter set for those who are new to skincare
Express shipping not available. Cannot ship to: AK, HI, AA, AP, AE.
Start every day off right with an easy skincare system. Expertly scented with natural botanics and luxurious sandalwood, this set is made with nutrient-rich ingredients that effectively cleanse, replenish, and protect your good looks.
FACE CLEANSER (4 FL. OZ. - 118 ML)FACE LOTION (4 FL. OZ. - 118 ML)SHAVE GEL (6.7 OZ. - 190 G)
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Are all Hawthorne products scented?
- While most of our formulas are lightly scented, we do offer unscented options for cleanser and lotion that are specifically for sensitive skin types. These scents are derived from the natural ingredients we use, but are subtle enough not to clash with any of your other products. For our face products, we never add synthetic fragrances like other brands, so our scents are also derived from the natural ingredients in each formula.
- Does this cleanser have sulfates?
- Our products never contain harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, talc, coal tar dyes (or dyes in general), or BHA.
- Will this cleanser help with my acne or blemishes?
- We don’t currently offer formulas with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, but we do recommend checking with a dermatologist if you have hormonal acne or need prescription-based formulas for your skin. Ours supports clean, healthy skin, but was not formulated to prevent acne.
- How often do you recommend using this face cleanser?
- As with our face lotions, we recommend building out your own personal routine. Most people will usually wash their face once a day, though it all depends on your day-to-day and your skin type. For instance, if you’re prone to oily skin, then washing your face twice a day may be the best option. However, if you have drier skin, once a day may be enough for you.
- Is there an adjustment period for your face products?
- When using any new product, there’s typically a two-week break-in period so your skin can adjust to a new routine.
- Is this face lotion for daytime use or nighttime use?
- We recommend that you apply it twice a day—no need to switch it up with a different face lotion. It’s important to apply face lotion, as it's a protective barrier and nourishes your skin. No need to worry about clogging your pores—our face lotions are non-comedogenic.In fact, it’s important to build out this routine because skin needs to be replenished once it’s stripped of excess oil and dead skin cells after cleansing. Our face products are gentle enough that they can be used twice a day, every day.