Dryness Relief Face Set
Restore moisture and heal dry skin with this targeted duo
This 2-step routine targets dry, sensitive, and aggravated skin. An unscented and gentle face cleanser washes dirt without stripping away your skin's natural moisture. An ultra rich and superbly hydrating moisturizer replenishes your face with almond oil, centella extract, and shea butter.
4 FL. OZ. • 118 ML - FACE CLEANSER4 FL. OZ. • 118 ML - FACE LOTION
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Does this cleanser have sulfates?
- Our products never contain harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, talc, coal tar dyes (or dyes in general), or BHA.
- How often do you recommend using this face cleanser?
- As with our face lotions, we recommend building out your own personal routine. Most people will usually wash their face once a day, though it all depends on your day-to-day and your skin type. For instance, if you’re prone to oily skin, then washing your face twice a day may be the best option. However, if you have drier skin, once a day may be enough for you.
- Is there an adjustment period for your face products?
- When using any new product, there’s typically a two-week break-in period so your skin can adjust to a new routine.
- Is this face lotion for daytime use or nighttime use?
- We recommend that you apply it twice a day—no need to switch it up with a different face lotion. It’s important to apply face lotion, as it's a protective barrier and nourishes your skin. No need to worry about clogging your pores—our face lotions are non-comedogenic.In fact, it’s important to build out this routine because skin needs to be replenished once it’s stripped of excess oil and dead skin cells after cleansing. Our face products are gentle enough that they can be used twice a day, every day.